Friday, March 4, 2011

Stolen moments


Modelling their summer 'cadet caps'. T, G, and A all got one...but the only one who actually likes theirs is T.
I went a little Valentines ape this year...I wish I took more pictures....I made over 40 felt hearts and had most of them hanging from our front yard crab apple tree. People would drive by and honk and wave when we were playing outside. "the love house". I hope we warmed up the winter a bit for all our neighbors...we'll see you when the snow melts!
Previously mentioned "adult sized sweater" that my man is grudgingly posing in. He loves it, wears it often, but was not pumped I made him pose mid cooking.
Oh there are so many other things I've made that I give away before taking a picture...I wish I could at least document my projects so at the end of a long week that feels totally stolen from me I can remember that I really do have a chance to enjoy my hobbies amidst it all. I asked my little lady the other day what she wanted to do while we had the house to ourselves and she said, "You do your 'Ninning' on the couch and I read a book to my baaaby". She gets it. We all need our down time. And now "A" is waking from his much needed nap that was a little too short...

No comments:

Post a Comment