Wednesday, December 1, 2010

adding an "A" to the mix


and so, the one handed typing in the house we moved into 8 months ago today...with baby #3 in my crooked arm...its been a ride! i have posted little but produced a lot (aside from a little baby boy)! i think i have mastered many knitting basics since my last post, as I have made my beloved sister and husband each their own adult sized cozy sweaters and just when baby fever hit, I found a few great patterns to help quench my desire for tiny things....and upon knitting my first pair of baby pants, halfway through, i discovered i was yet again pregnant! i have moved from sewing to knitting. it has powers. (its also way more portable with little ones and sprawls itself out less across the table)
i wish i was better at getting the camera coordinated to document some visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment